JOB VACANCY Project Coordinator for Culture for Change program
Duties and responsibilities of the position
- Coordinates implementations of the “Culture for Change” project activities, including;
Day to day management of various activities, including email replying, report writing, event coordination and other daily activities
- Desk and field information collecting for reporting and other purposes
- Gathering and uploading information related to the project and organization in webpage and social media
- Media clipping
- Report writing for project manager on project activities
- Communication with various stakeholders, including project partner. Prepare emails whenever necessary based on available information
- Minute taking during project meetings
- Logistical support, including guest and equipment transportation
- Other duties, as assigned by the management of the project and the organization.
- The position will also assist the Director of the Organization in daily activities, including communication with partners, arranging agendas, coordination and time planning, and support in various activities.
- The position will be working on full time basis.
Required qualifications of the position
- Minimum 1 years of experience in project coordination, preferably in the non-governmental sector.
- Advanced professional knowledge of Albanian and English, both in writing and speaking. Knowledge of the Serbian language is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office package is a must. Knowledge of social media management is desirable.
- Advanced communication and team coordination skills is a must. Conflict resolution skills are desirable.
- Photography and photography editing software is desirable.
- Possession of valid driver’s license is desirable.
- Interested candidates should send their CV-s and a short motivation letter at [email protected]. The deadline for application is April 25th, 2019, at 17:00.
The organization will only contact the short-listed candidates.
The “Culture for Change” project, implemented by Qendra Multimedia and Goethe Institut, and financed by the EU, is looking for a Project Coordinator in Prishtina. The 3-year project (2018-2020) aims to support cultural organisations and projects in Kosovo through 2 grant giving cycles, as well as supporting cooperation and network between cultural initiatives and Kosovo public libraries.
Qendra Multimedia (www.qendra.org) is an independent cultural organization in Kosovo. It is focused on cultural productions, especially in the field of theatre and literature. Its activities have an international reach. Goethe-Institut (www.goethe.de) is the Federal Republic of Germany’s cultural institute, active worldwide. It promotes study of German abroad and encourages international cultural exchange.